From the title, I'm sure you guess what my subject is today!
I just found out the best news i'v ever heard!...
AQUA HAVE REFORMED!!!
I just found out the best news i'v ever heard!...
AQUA HAVE REFORMED!!!
...Well...maybe you arn't that impressed, and you probably arn't jumping for joy. I don't know why not though, I did!. Still, you have to see the significance of this! Lately i'v been pointing out that a huge number of 90's stars have got back together of late, just like all the 80's stars did in the 90's. Coincidence I think not!
But anyway, to the subject at hand; Aqua.
Their most famous track is arguable Barbie Girl. Even though it is regarded as one of the puffiest, pinkest and most annoying tracks of the 90's, no-one can deny that they liked it at some point. Everyone cringes at Doctor Jones and barely anyone remember's Cartoon Heroes.They just evaporated from the public viewpoint one day, and it wasn't actually until a few years ago that I realised they had broken up!
Well, they're back with a bang! Their New track, "Back to the 80's" is a proper doozy! Its like Barbie Girl, but GOOD. I will definately be putting the new album on my Christmas List! xD
I am not ashamed to say that I am a Straight, MALE Aqua Fan. Here is the new song, have a listen. Its shamefully amazing. Especially the MJ line. I always sing along to "Commodore 64".
Yes, i'm a Geek, and on that note, farewell!
Bee x
Yes, i'm a Geek, and on that note, farewell!
Bee x

No comments:
Post a Comment