Iv Finally finished all of my Christmas Shopping. Thank God!!! Ended up getting a bit of a loan for my shopping, but it was worth it, as its all just about finished. The next thing il need to do is wrap and write, then Il be sorted.
Today I want to talk about love a little. In my life i'v met a variety of beautiful people, and by beautiful I don't necessarily mean physically "phwoar" (Although many of them have both types of beauty). These people have made my life not only happier, but more varied and exciting. These people have helped me, supported me, raised me up when I fell, showed me the light and gave me the power to push forward through life. These people, my family and true friends, have enriched my days on earth thus far.
I believe that certain friendships and bonds are destined to start, and that these angels are rarer than gold. Their rarity is due to the ease they can be lost.
Im sure we've all lost good friends in the past. Lets all make a pact to never let another good friend down; Its harder to lose one than gain one, remember that.
Bee x
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment