Friday, 16 October 2009

Maths, Arr-E and a Pleasant Suprise!

Lo internet.
BeeJ here. Makes sense tbh, it's my blog.

Day started normally, had a LOVELY breakfast bap in town from the random marketplace burger van, met my Lady etc. Had a test in maths, probably failed, went to the bank on the way to hers, and RESULT!

I HAS MONIES!

I guess EMA isnt that bad really!
One minute I have none, next lots. S'pose its more money for people to spend on my behalf at the end of the day though. Still, I have a piece of paper which makes me smile, and it has the words "Lloyds TSB" at the top of it. Everyone's happy!

However, it also means im gonna have to pay my levy one day soon. A dark day that shall be.
Anyway, got home, cuddled for an hour and then had to trek to All Saints for R.E.

FRANKLY it annoys me that I have to go to a lesson which...
  • ...slices the time I have with my lovely girlfriend in half.
  • ...is essentially an excuse for the school to show us alternate theories about god and the world in a historical and philosophical context, before portraying them in a negative light while comparing them to Catholic theories and views.
  • ...usually ends up being cut short because of the uncooperative members of the class, who, although in upper sixth, behave as though they are apes.
  • ...I couldn't really care less about.
  • ...not even the teacher likes. Earlier I was told that she hates teaching it and if it were up to her she wouldn't have to; Apparantly the only reason she goes along with it is because she is scared of HRH Miss V and would quite like to keep her head attached to her body.

No offence to the Greeks (love you Plato!), the Canadians (go Mooses!), the Catholic faith (big love to the pope, love your hat!), whoever wrote the bible (go Moses!) or the Vicar of Dibley, but frankly I don't really need to know about your concept of a creator-type-being!

I believe what I believe, and although I respect all of your beliefs I would much rather be with my love on the sofa watching Mock the Week on Dave or iPlayer.

On a seperate note, I have a philisophical question of my own. What IS the plural of "Moose"? Mooses? Moosi? Miice? Moosies? Moose-keteers? Answers on a postcard please!

We're going to see Vampires Rock at the Palace tonight. I think i'll wear my Purple albeit frilly costume shirt with my hair down and try to look like a Vampire. It's gonna be a goooooood night.

Anyhoo, i'm off. BeeJay out!

(And on the subject of who and what actually created the universe and omnipotently watches over us all, my money's on the Flying Spaghetti Monster theory.)

No comments:

Post a Comment