Thursday, 15 October 2009

Mornin'

It really feels like a thursday.

Seriously. What does Thursday feel like I hear you ask. Definately not warm apple pie. Not even cold apple pie. Its a kind of strange, Melancholy feeling mixed with a bizzare shade of octarine.

Anyway, Bee here, buzz buzz and all that stuff. Thought i'd make a blog; it makes talking to myself seem less pointless and crazy. Im a 17 year old bloke with long hair. Its sometimes a blessing, sometimes a curse. Especially when in knots. And when its not in a ponytail. And when I want to dye it and thus have to buy TWO pots of purple. Still, it suits me.

I am an actor, singer, songwriter, guitarist, gamer, poet, philosopher, scientist, psychologist and generally all-around nice guy. I have a beautiful girlfriend of ninepointfive months and a family to dye for. No siblings, just moi and the 'rents. Mum makes cake and Dad makes money. It works.

I constantly get agitated by a few things, and other things I just plain hate!
Thus, these shall be showcased in list form!
  1. Money. EMA which doesn't arrive on time is one of the worst. Also when people want to either Spend my money FOR ME, (e.g. 6th form Levy, Birthdays, Christmas. ("Ooh, I like that £300 statue of a cabbage, wink wink!")
  2. Family Politics. Although I love my entire family I think it's ridiculous that i'm not allowed to express my opinion about certain things!
  3. Backstabbers. Been involved with far too many of them in the past.
  4. Chavvz. I spell it that way for a reason. To me, "Chav" is a fashion statement, but not a real description of how such people act. "Chavvz" are the scum of the "Chav" catagory, and also the entire earth. I'll probs elaborate more on that sentiment more in the coming weeks.
  5. Misunderstandings. Many people find it easy to misunderstand me, and its tediously hard to convince someone that they either heard me wrong or took it the wrong way.
  6. Myself. Well, not really Myself, but people like me.

I shall explain the last one, as your probably are a little confused now. I am ADHD. It's a supposed "Learning Disability". However, I see it as more of a Gift. I spot the slightest movement and sound, and I think in a different fashion from the Neuro-Typical person.

You say Apple, and the Neuro-Typical mind links Apple with Fruit. The ADHD mind, aka moi, would link it to something different, possibly the letter "A", or a colour. Possibly even the sentiment, "List of words used to teach english-speaking children to read and/or write."

Its a complicated thing to explain, my mind. But i'l probs try to explain it again on this blog.

Anyway, i'm gonna give this a rest for now; Music tech after-school thing is about to start. All the best peeps. Might blog again later.

BeeJ x

No comments:

Post a Comment