Bee here. Sitting in the All Saints studio listening to the NEW Bowling for Soup album. It's pretty good. My favorite song so far has got to be "No Hablo Ingles!", but to be honest the entire album is brilliant.
I had Music tech this morrow. Finally finished putting Superfreak into Sibalius. I HATE that program, SERIOUSLY!
The song is really starting to grate. I mean, whenever I hear that god-forsaken tune I twitch and want to kill something. I also have been looking into how the hell i'm gonna sing it. First problem is obvious, but it's hard to explain it without sounding racist.
- Rick James is Black with quite a heavy "Black" accent.
- I'm White with a Mansfield, "Eh Up Mi Duk" accent.
I really miss my girlfriend. Luckily we're gonna have a go at living together next week while her parents are away. This means three things.
- We will be on a minimal budget.
- Thus, in order to save money, we will have to plan meals and shop around cheaply.
- We will, at some point, have to go shopping in a supermarket together, which will probably lead to a "Ooh, that looks good/nice/tasty," and thus directly lead to me getting a slap.
Y'see, this is why i never go shopping with mum! We end up arguin
g. Dont really know why, might be because all of the noise and stuff makes me grumpy, and the over-exposure to lots of different products makes me hyper. Both things linking to ADHD. I really hate it sometimes. So I have come up with an idea to erase the need to go to a supermarket; get a Tesco Online Account!
Just been looking around the web and found a brilliant Picture. Just remember, I do not aim to cause offence, but this is too funny to miss out on!
See what I mean? Anyway, thats it for today, love it all.
Bee x

No comments:
Post a Comment