It really...really feels like a sunday. I'm getting fed up of causing controversy by talking about Religion. I like Sex, I don't take drugs but I like a Cider and I love rock and roll. I like vampires and if anyone asks me what religion I am, i'l describe myself as a Spiritualist Medium with some Pagan Beliefs, if only because it scares Jehovah's Witness' xD
So, now i'v covered Religion, Im gonna take a rest from controversy and talk about my day instead!
I'v been at the Old Library all day doing Drama. Wrote a brilliant Monologue from the point of view of a crippled soldier sent home from afganistan, who saw his entire squad die one-by-one. Pretty moving stuff actually. Now i'm sitting at home. Theres a strange film on, think it's father of the Bride or something. Just eaten a lovely piece of fish pie. Yum. Squid Tenacles never tasted so good.
I really fancy some chocolate mousse. Anyone figured out the Plural of Moose anyway?
Btw, you just WON the Game. Yes, you heard me, you just WON the Game.
That means that you no longer have to play if you dont want to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


hi beejay,
ReplyDeletewhy dont you post your monlogue?
i wish you well
myrtle
Was tempted to, but didnt want to depress anyone. Might do in a bit.
ReplyDelete