So here it is; the official story. I am no longer a part of Hunter's chase. I quit because, due to the Stealth incident and certain mis-understandings, a minority of the band seemed not to trust me. Also, I found out yesterday that a certain member, or members of the band had agreed to take part in the Halloween Rocks Gig at the Old Library, on Friday 30th. However, although a poster saying Hunter's Chase would be at the gig was put on Facebook on Tuesday the 20th, I was never asked if I was available and I was never told of even the existance of the gig. I actually found out that we were supposed to be playing last night, by accident upon finding the poster image on Facebook.
On Thursday Morning, I was asked to help out doing tech at a YMCA thing at all saint on the Night of Friday 30th.
Thus, if they had told or asked me on the wednesday or even the tuesday, when they first found out, I would have been available for the Gig.
Last Night I confronted them one by one about this, and after refusing to tell me who organised the gig without notifying every member of the band, I was told that I was secretly put on a provisional "Last chance" after the Stealth Mis-understanding. Feeling pushed out and alone anyway, I made the decision to Quit the band and go Solo again.
I am hurt by the backstabbing. It reminds me of when I was kicked out of the Kannibal Lemmings. However, I am glad that I quit before things got any worse. It just wasn't fun anymore with Simon's hostility.
I am hoping to Collaborate with other artists for the Jan 2010 Gig, as I still have a solo spot at the Gig. Although I wasn't at Rock School today, I will be going back. Alone, but stronger than ever.
All the Best to everyone, sorry i'm so morbid today,
Bee x
On Thursday Morning, I was asked to help out doing tech at a YMCA thing at all saint on the Night of Friday 30th.
Thus, if they had told or asked me on the wednesday or even the tuesday, when they first found out, I would have been available for the Gig.
Last Night I confronted them one by one about this, and after refusing to tell me who organised the gig without notifying every member of the band, I was told that I was secretly put on a provisional "Last chance" after the Stealth Mis-understanding. Feeling pushed out and alone anyway, I made the decision to Quit the band and go Solo again.
I am hurt by the backstabbing. It reminds me of when I was kicked out of the Kannibal Lemmings. However, I am glad that I quit before things got any worse. It just wasn't fun anymore with Simon's hostility.
I am hoping to Collaborate with other artists for the Jan 2010 Gig, as I still have a solo spot at the Gig. Although I wasn't at Rock School today, I will be going back. Alone, but stronger than ever.
All the Best to everyone, sorry i'm so morbid today,
Bee x

Is this the band that covered Airbournes 'Runnin Wild'?
ReplyDeleteIf so, they are the worst bunch of hacks I've ever heard!
Until they get any sort of talent, they should be banned
from ever playing in public again!
It's embarassing!
Yeah, that's them. The Last gig I did with them they were actually pretty good, but I heard that they didnt really live up to much at the gig lol.
ReplyDelete