Saturday, 31 October 2009

A Week in the Life.

Mornin' peeps.

Sorry I havent been blogging properly; its been a busy week! As you all know, I quit Hunter's Chase Recently. After recieving a text message from a good friend of mine last night, telling me that Hunter's Chase are "Nothing Without You" meaning me, I have decided that I WILL BE RETURNING TO MUSICADEMY. Could someone tell me what date is the next one after today please, as I really canot be bothered today.

Anyway, the past week.
I was living with Melody for the first few days. Brilliant, she didnt kill me at Tesco, OR Netto. Made Bang Bang Chicken twice during the week and played lots of Spore: Galactic Adventures. I actually think that Mel and I MAY be able to live together one day without getting strangled. Only problem was my snoring.

SHE KICKED ME IN THE SOLAR PLEXUS THE OTHER NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, on Wednesday I went to the dentist and mel stayed over again. She also stayed over Thursday night! Thus, I missed her last night when she didnt stay.

On Thursday and Friday I helped the YMCA out with NG Fuzion. I did the lighting and really rocked up the Beatboxing. Beatboxing is actually growing on me. To be honest, I enjoyed it more than I should. Mel would have killed me if she'v seen me boppin' to MotorMouf's Beatz! And BIG Respect to Khanage, J.Rymz, Crossy and most importantly, Jamie Rybett who did a brilliant Michael J tribute. Bless the lil' blighter!

Anyway, talk to you all again soon,
Bee x

No comments:

Post a Comment