Monday, 8 March 2010

Stress and Doctor Who

Hey all, After a long break from blogging i'm back!

So what've I been up to? Well, Melody and Myself celebrated our one year anniversary at the end of december, I nearly had a breakdown because of exam stress, but recovered, and now im nearly having another one because of my Music Tech Coursework.


On the 25th I turned 18! WOO! Been drinkin' a bit, and Mel's told me off because she doesn't want me to become an Alcoholic! To be honest, she should be more worried about my latest addiction.


The doctor. Yep, since getting the Full Revived series box-set for my 18th i'v watched series's two and three fully, and i'm well into Series four. I missed series one out because I'v seen the repeats far too many times.

Anyway, Talk later,

BeeJ x

P.S. I WANT TO BE HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment