It doesn't actually feel like a thursday.
It's a week since I started this Blog, and by george, i'v tackled quite a bit of stuff. I'v done Mental Health, i'v done Religion. Pretty good stuff. Now however, i'm going to concentrate on me.
I'm not the best at writing. I have a ferociously good vocabulary and a great mind, but I have trouble wording things. Therefore, although I often feel a compulsive need to express my opinions, unfortunately people often either don't understand a word of it, or misinterpret my words. This happened earlier today.In Performance Studies, we were watching Sold; apiece by Ludus Dance about Child Labor. I was really enjoying it; The contempory music was getting a little annoying and the repetition and overall length was a bit boring, but none-the-less I was
really enjoying it.Then, half way through, one of the many Dancers of the group started moaning, saying that it was crap and they much preferred another dance piece; One of the pieces which I actually fell asleep in!. Then the rest of the group started slagging Ludus Dance off in general. I really enjoy Ludus Dance's work. It is contempory and Controversial, while also being accessable to young people. So, as usual, I spoke up, saying something along the lines of "Actually, I much prefer this to Ghost Dancers. I really understand it, and the movement makes more sense than the ghosty stuff in Bruce's work." When I mentioned the ghosts in Ghost Dancers, I did a little gesture as I always do, which, while not strictly serious, was actually how I saw the movement in the video.Guess what happens next...THE ROOM ERUPTS.

All the dancers, and most of the actors start screaming at me for insulting their beloved Mister Bruce. EXCUSE ME for not liking serious dance. Be fair ladies! In my opinion I said NOTHING wrong. Merely my own opinion. Whats so wrong about that.So now, a certain pair of dancers who were already snide, abusive cows are finding new ways to attack me, including, but not limited to, comments about the one thing I feel i'm actually good at; Singing.
So, with my confidence shattered I promptly delivered a swift hand gesture in their direction and retreated to my little studio. People are starting to call me the Studio Gremlin, because its where I am when I haven't got a lesson. Now I have a computer with t'internet here I don't actually ever need to leave the room!
Just eaten a Prawn-Marie Cob from KJ's. Yum! Now i'm going to sit here for a few hours doing my Darwin assessment, might look at a few snails, and then its music tech, and finally home. Where my delicious Girlfriend, Melody will be waiting wiht a kiss and a cuddle. Yes my dear fillets, IT'S THE HOLIDAYS!!! A week of Love, Language, Crispy Duck, Bang Bang Chicken, Catching up with maths and Songwriting. Sounds good to me!
Anyhoo, talk to all of you's Laterz,
Love,
Bee x

No comments:
Post a Comment